What’s better than a fresh batch of homemade guacamole? It’s the perfect summer snack and I love that my kids love it and it’s so good for you.
A few fresh ingredients and you’ll have a hit on your hands, I promise!
This is my last post for Jennifer so a big thank-you to her and all of you for letting me be part of the C&S Community. I hope you’ll come by Love of Home once in awhile to see what I’m up to! Now on to the recipe…
- Two ripe avocados
- Lemon or lime, juice of one
- Fresh cilantro, handful chopped
- Grape tomatoes halved, about a handful
- ¼ red onion diced
- salt, I use kosher
- Open and scoop out the avocados into a large bowl.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with chips or tortillas!
Scoring the avocados makes it easy to get out of the skins.
Serve with some tortillas or add it to your favorite Mexican recipe!
I hope you enjoy this simple and delicious recipe! Have a great summer and I hope to see you!