This is the last of my projects from cleaning out my kitchen. The good ol’ spice rack. I am not a huge fan of cooking but I somehow managed to collect a whole cupboard filled with various spices. Honestly, I don’t know if I even used any of the spices that were in this holder. I’m not an expert on spices but I am assuming that they are not supposed to be rock hard.
- spice rack
- wooden ball
- scrapbook paper (mine is from Stampin’Up)
- glue (I might put some modge podge over the paper backing but I will see how it holds up)
- Paint the wood ball and the spice rack black.
- Pick your pictures and trim them down to fit the holes. Glue them to the back of the holes. For the third picture hole I put the age that the pictures were taken at.
- Cut 4 strips of paper to fit over the back of the pictures and glue over. You could put a layer of modge podge over this as well to seal.
And there you have it! A cute little picture frame to compare your beautiful kiddies!
I am linking up with these fabulous blogs: Young and Crafty, A Little Lovely, I Heart Naptime, Fun To Craft, Paisley Passions, The Shabby Nest, The DIY Club, It’s So Very Cheri, Craft-O-Maniac, Me Making Do, Polly Want a Crafter, Support Blog for Moms of Boys, Sumo’s Sweet Stuff, C.R.A.F.T., These Creative Juices, New Nostalgia, Sugar Bee Craft Edition, Night Owl Crafting, Today’s Creative Blog, The Thrifty Home, House of Hepworths, Tidy Mom, Fingerprints on the Fridge, and Tatertots and Jello.