Check out all of these fun Halloween Rice Krispie treats! Lots of great ideas for Halloween parties, class treats, or a sweet little Halloween snack!
I love making Rice Krispie treats for the holidays. They taste great, they’re simple to make, and they can be made into pretty much any shape or size you would like. There are just so many options for holiday fun!
Spooky Spider Rice Krispie Treats from Onion Rings and Things.
Fun Halloween Rice Krispie Treats
You can really come up with whatever Halloween shape or idea you want, but I’ve put some of my favorite Halloween Rice Krispie treat ideas together for you. Get creative and have fun with them!
Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats Halloween Pops from Clean and Scentsible
Monster Eyes Halloween Rice Krispie Treats from Two Sisters.
Hocus Pocus Rice Krispie treats from A Pumpkin and a Princess.
Candy Corn Rice Krispie Cake from Delightful E Made.
Mummy Rice Krispie Treats from Creme de la Crumb.
Ghost Rice Krispie Treats from The Idea Room
Monster Rice Krispie Treats from Lil’ Luna.
If you like a little more gore, these Brain Halloween Rice Krispie Treats should work!
Pumpkin Rice Krispie Treats from One Little Project.
Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treat Pops from Glorious Treats.
Halloween Bones Rice Krispie Treats from Clean and Scentsible.
Zombie Eyeballs from Eighteen25
Bat Rice Krispie Treats from Mostly Homemade Mom.
Tips for making the best Rice Krispie treats.
- When you’re molding the Rice Krispie treats into different shapes, keep your hands slightly damp to avoid having the Rice Krispies stick to you.
- If you’re using cookie cutters to shape your treats, keep them well greased with butter or cooking spray to avoid sticking.
- Melt the butter over low heat and slowly add in the marshmallows until completed melted.
- If you’re adding food coloring, add it after the marshmallow mixture is completely melted and before you add the Rice Krispie treats in.
- If you’re short on time, you can make any of the square or rectangular ideas using the pre-packaged Rice Krispie treats. Just decorate and serve!
- Make sure your marshmallows are fresh. Using hardened or stale marshmallows definitely affects the flavor.
How to keep Rice Krispie treats fresh.
Rice Krispie treats will generally stay nice and fresh for about two days. Keep them at room temperature in an airtight container. The less excess room in the container the better to cut down on the air exposure. If you need to stack them, you can either layer them on wax paper or wrap them individually in plastic wrap.
If you want to prep the Rice Krispie treats ahead of time, you can always store them in the freezer for up to six weeks. Place the Rice Krispie treats in a resealable freezer bag in a single layer and squeeze out all extra air. When you’re ready to serve the treats, remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for about 30 minutes. I usually like to save the decorating for closer to serving time rather than doing the decorating and then freezing them.
How to serve Rice Krispie treats.
Rice Krispie treats are perfect for any Halloween parties or class treats. Serve them on a popsicle stick or paper straw for an extra fun Rice Krispie pop. You can also wrap them up in cellophane and tie them with a Halloween tag for a little gift idea or goodie bag. For a super quick Rice Krispie treat for any holiday or party theme, just dip the top in any color of chocolate and sprinkle with colored or seasonal sprinkles.
If you come up with any other fun Halloween Rice Krispie treat ideas, let me know! I’d love to see them!
Leave a Reply