Pumpkin Soap

Happy Wednesday! I hope you have been having a great week!  I have been having lots of fun getting things decorated for fall around here.  And since I don’t like any rooms to feel left out, I created a little project for the bathroom…

Easy tutorial to create your own pumpkin soaps.  So cute!  // www.cleanandscentsible.com
It is a very simple project but it does get a little messy! :)  All you need is some hard orange {or white} soap and a few sticks.  I used some goat milk soap in a green tea and nectarine scent so it smelled pretty good while I was creating these!  1 bar makes roughly 2 pumpkins.

These pumpkin soaps are so cute and super easy to make!
TO DO
  • Using a cheese grater, grate up all of the soap.  Place the grated soap in a bowl and add a little bit of warm water.  Grab a handful the size of the pumpkin you want to make and form a ball.  Add water as needed to form and smooth out your ball.
  • Once your ball is formed, shape your pumpkin.  I flattened mine a bit so it wasn’t so round and placed my thumb in the top to indent it a bit.  If there is a lot of foamy soap on your pumpkin, blot it down with a towel.
  • Add a stick to the top of the pumpkin.
  • Using a knife, carve out the slits in the sides of the pumpkin.

Easy tutorial on how to create these adorable pumpkin soaps!
So there you go!  I super easy project to make your bathroom happy all fall!  They also look cute added to a basket with some real mini pumpkins or some rolled towels.
Enjoy your day!

I linked up withThe Lettered Cottage.

Comments

I love this! So, so cute! I love the ‘soap’ dish, too. Where did you find it? I need (want!) one for my bathroom! Came over from StoneGable. New follower, too! Christie

Oh my goodness, this is just the cutest project! I’m giving this one a try! What a cute trick or treat idea… I only get a couple of families!
    Thanks for bringing your good clean fun to TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS!

These are absolutely amazing…beautiful Jenn…thank you so much for taking the time to link up with us again… I enjoy visiting your amazing blog…xo
    Lu
    ps. Pinning to our Happy Hour board…:)

okay, so I was stopping by to say thank you for linking up again and I was planning on pinning this to our board, but then I saw that Lucy already has :o) we all just love you lots at Happy Hour!!! Hugs!
    Jaime

Great idea! My weekly linky party–One Creative Weekend–has gone spooky this week in honor of my thirteenth party. If you haven’t already, I hope you’ll visit “One Creative Weekend” on OneCreativeMommy.com (open every Fri-Wed) and link up this idea and anything else you’d like to share. (You can include non-Halloween posts as well, but feel free to link up as many Halloween-themed posts as you like.) There are two categories—one for Halloween and one for everything else.

This is so cute and I never would have dreamed that it would be so easy to make. Great little hostess gift idea too! Can’t wait to make these. Visiting from LiveLaughRowe!