Valentine’s Day Hot Chocolate Bar

Hey guys!  I’m back today with another version of my hot cocoa bar – this time it is all dressed up for Valentine’s Day!  Now who couldn’t use a good cup of Valentine’s Day hot chocolate?

Sweet Valentine's Day hot chocolate bar!
I was at Pier One the other day and came across these 2 Love mugs.

Valentine's Day hot chocolate bar.
They are just one of those mugs that feel good when you hold them in your hands.  They ended up jumping into my basket and I knew that they would be perfect for my hot chocolate bar!

Valentine's Day hot chocolate bar.  SO cute!
I bought some Hershey’s kisses and cinnamon hearts for the jars to add that special Valentine’s Day touch. I’m not usually a big fan of the cinnamon hearts but I actually love the light cinnamon taste that they add to the hot chocolate.

Fun Valentine's Day hot chocolate bar!
And, of course, you still need the marshmallows. :)

Valentine's Day hot chocolate bar.  This is SO cute!
I am thinking that those kisses will probably need a couple of re-fills between now and Valentine’s Day.  You need at least a few kisses per day, right?

I have also been busy putting out the rest of our Valentine’s Day decor.  As a Mom of two boys, I don’t get to decorate with anything pink very often, so Valentine’s Day decorating is always fun for me.  Hopefully the sun will be out again tomorrow and I can snap a few pictures for you.

For the other versions of my little beverage bar, check out these posts…

Easter hot chocolate bar.
Bunny Bar

Cute summer lemonade bar!
Lemonade Bar

Fall apple cider bar. Love it!
Hot Cider Bar

Candy Cane Hot Chocolate Bar using farmhouse bottles.

Candy Cane Hot Cocoa Bar

Have a wonderful week!

I shared this post at Savvy Southern StyleUnder the Table and DreamingLil LunaThirty Handmade DaysLiz Marie Blog, Design Dining and Diapers, Tidy Mom, Uncommon and I Should be Mopping the Floor.

Comments

• Jenn says

Valentine’s Day is on a Friday this year so that would be a great way to end the week and start the weekend! Enjoy!

• Jenn says

Thanks Janae! It would be perfect with some handmade mugs! I was going to make some for mine too but decided I would take the lazy route when I found those love mugs! :)

This is adorable! My son would totally climb up onto the counter and eat all the marshmallows though haha

I especially love the lemonade bar idea, and I’m going to pin it! We’re having a small wedding next September, and I want a lemonade bar so so badly. Thanks for the inspiration

-Alicia

• Jenn says

lol! I don’t usually leave the marshmallows out for that reason too! :) Hope you have a wonderful wedding – the lemonade bar would be a fun touch!

Such a cute idea1 This would be fun for the kids on Valentines Day or for the class party. I especially like how it works for any occasion or holiday.

Hey Jenn! I always love seeing what you do with your hot cocoa bar for each holiday/season! You are so creative. The Valentine’s Day version is adorable! Love those mugs!

4. evelyn ball says

I love this idea. Would be great at the teacher lunch table. Could you please tell me where to purchase those cute little bottles?

Thanks, Evelyn