Elf on the Shelf Welcome Breakfast

Our little elf, Paint, always arrives the night of December 1st so we decided to throw him a  “Welcome” breakfast!

Fun Elf on the Shelf Welcome Breakfast or Christmas brunch. #elfontheshelf #Christmas brunch
We pulled out our Christmas dishes…

Christmas Brunch Tablescape.
…and I picked up a few more treats for the boys.

Since setting up our hot cocoa bar, we have been having a lot more hot chocolate around here.  These Santa mugs from Walmart were perfect {and only $3!}

Elf on the Shelf Welcome Breakfast ideas.  #elfontheshelf #christmas
I picked up these felt Santa baskets from the dollar bin at Target and filled them with some candies and chocolates.

Elf on the Shelf Breakfast Ideas
I also found these little ornaments and some reindeer antlers at the dollar store.

Elf on the Shelf Breakfast Ideas
For the food we made elf pancakes {we just added some food coloring for the hats}…

These elf pancakes are so cute!  Lots of other ideas too for a fun kids' Christmas brunch or Elf on the Shelf Welcome breakfast.
…had reindeer granola {yogurt topped with granola}…

"Reindeer" yogurt with granola.  Perfect for a kids' Christmas brunch!
…and some “candy cane” fruit.

Candy Cane Fruit Plate
I also made up this Naughty or Nice board for a little “behaviour” control during the day. :)

Elf on the Shelf Welcome Breakfast with Free Printables.  Awesome ideas!  #elfontheshelf #Christmas brunch
Hopefully the NICE one stays up there a lot more than the NAUGHTY!

Elf on the Shelf Welcome Breakfast with Free Printables.  This is so cute!

If you would like the printables you can download them here and here.

It was a fun breakfast to kick off the Christmas season!

Elf on the Shelf Welcome Breakfast
Even if you don’t do Elf on the Shelf, it still makes for a fun way to celebrate the holidays!

Elf on the Shelf Welcome Breakfast
Hope you are having a great week!

Comments

The last posted picture of your sons is priceless.
    My grandkids have taken their turns with the flu recently, so their Elf on the Shelf (name is Felix) has decided to stay at grandma’s. And when each one’s illness has passed, the kids come to see where Felix is and read his message.
    Newly retired teacher, and truly enjoying you incredible bloggers!

I’m so glad I dropped by today! Your post, with your gorgeous festive photos, totally put me in a Christmas-y mood. I just loooove how you set your table for a special breakfast and your children look so happy! Happy Holidays!

I love you are one of THOSE kinds of Mommies.

This is such a cute post!

My kids are grown and they didn’t have the elves back then – but my sister does for her 4 and I think this is the CUTEST IDEA.

Maybe one day I can be that kind of Gma…….with adorable ideas like this, how can I NOT??

4. Stefani says

Hi! I was wondering if you could tell me the program you use for your design? I want to look for other Christmas borders. :-) thanks so much!

5. Crystal says

This is absolutely adorable! It’s my first year starting Elf on the Shelf with my 2 and 4 year old boys and I’m ecstatic!! I would like to use your link to show where I got the wonderful Naughty and Nice idea from along with your other ideas, on my blog once I get it all together :)
    Crystal

• Jenn says

Thanks Crystal! That would be great if you included a link! Have lots of fun with your little elf – I’m sure your boys will love it! :)

6. Kristel says

I love the framed Welcome! The Naughty & Nice signs are too cute!
    But, when I try to print the are miniature. How can I print full size like you did?

Thanks!

• Jenn says

Hmmm… I’m not sure why they would be printing miniature. Did you download them onto your computer and then print or just print directly from Google Docs? Can you change your printer settings to print to a full page or 8×10?