- Clear glass or shatterproof ornament
- Epsom Salts
- Scrapbooking Paper
- Mod Podge
- Pretty Paper Fastener (optional)
- I cut out my trees using this silhouette file but you could easily cut three triangles with tree trunks and it would work perfectly and look fantastic too!
- I glued my trees to the ornament with Mod Podge, then filled the ornament with Epson salts up to the base of the trees.
- Add a beautiful holiday ribbon.
I didn’t tie my ribbon, I used a pretty paper fastener instead, you know those ones with the two prongs on the back.
I always love quick and easy projects and this one is SO cute!! I love the look of the stickles. Sarah always has the best holiday projects over at Alderberry Hill so don’t forget to check things out. She has definitely been one busy little elf!