- There are so many fabulous smells! Actually, there are over 80 different scents. I love being able to change over my scents at any time I would like. There are some yummy, new fall scents out right now but my absolute favorite has got to be Christmas Cottage (yes, I do know we have not even passed Halloween yet!).
- The scent is adjustable. Everyone has their own preference for how strong they like their scents. With a candle, it is pretty much all or nothing. With Scentsy, you pick how many cubes to warm and can easily adjust how light or strong your scent is.
- Safety, safety, safety! Since the Scentsy warmers are heated with a light bulb, there is no open flame, no soot, no wick and, best of all, no worry about the kids getting burned. I also love it that I don't have to remember to turn it off if I leave the house. (I definitely remember a time or two that I had to turn the car around to go home and blow out my candles!)
- The Scentsy system is very cost effective. For anyone that burns good quality candles, you know how expensive it can get. A Scentsy bar costs only $6 CDN and will last you at least 80-100 hours.
- Reduced chemicals. Scentsy bars are non-toxic and made with a parafin food-grade wax that is designed to melt at low temperatures. The cubes melt to release the scent but the wax itself never burns. No wax burning (and no wick!) = less chemicals released.
- There are some really cute looking warmers! I may not love all of them but there is definitely something to suit everyone's tastes. The seasonal ones are some of my favorites and the moon glow from my Fright Night looks awesome at night! Not a great picture but you get the idea!
Check out my website here or just ask if you have any questions. I will be doing a giveaway next month for this adoarable Prancer warmer (the November warmer of the month) and a bar of my favorite Christmas Cottage!
Have a scentsational Sunday!!